Sunday, April 4

Rocking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great Music could turn anybody's mood on. Same is the case here as I m a greatest music bufff. On 1 April there came Kailasa band to our university. We got the passes and reached the venue  by 8 o'clk..The man came to the stage with his band. Ohh  hes tooooo  short. I think the saying is true that "Short people do better in life" (I dont knw i had heard it  from somewhere). But really, he startd and the students in the first block went mad..I had nvr evr seen such live performances. The Enthusiasm, zeal and the gusto among all was worth seeing.

I was jus trying to look upon him countenance and cud feel the  music in all its minute flaws. He is soo rythmic, even when he was strolling back , there was sumthing musical... Might me my imagination.
It was a great evening tht made my mood. Thankxxx to my little one who was dancing and enjoying and allowed me also to enjoy... We skipped bit early from there had a decent dinner at a nearby eating place. AHhh everything went soo well great music, great evening and great dinner...

No comments:

Post a Comment