Tuesday, April 6

Rasgulla................

We had a wonderful time together as a family this past Sunday. There is nothing I love more than being with the ones I love most....and on Sundays we get to do this ALL day. Himanshu was at home on sunday, after a long time.Aanya and me really relish the time we get to spend with him....Both of us are happier when he's around. She was doing BABA.. BABA...all over the house. I feel at peace and complete when we are all together ( IN A HAPPY MOOD!!!!).
We did some shopping, in the morning, for the entire week ... Then he got himself busy with his fishes and me with my lunch . Aanya  was making her day by SLEEPING.. She slept almost whole day..

Sunday evening was cool with pleasent weather. We decided to watch a movie and managed to reach the Mall by 7 PM but cudnt get the tickets. I was really urging for a my fav pizzza but again thr was a gud rush so cudnt.. It was Himanshu's idea to hav some rajasthani food. I almost fainted when I saw the size of Plate. There were 10 bowls in front of us with different sabzis daal dhokala and wht not.. hahhahahha...I think whole rajasthani cuisine had been served there. Then came rasgulla  but it was very much like bangali rasgulla. soo soft so squishy.....mmmuuuuhhhaa.. It reminded me of Varanasi 's BENGAL SWEETS. Me and Nimisha used to have those almost whenever crossed the shop.... I started with the rasgullas. I had one, thn another, then another, and then one more ..... This was first time in my life whn I had four Rasgullas at one go... hihihiihihhh ..   But reallly hmmmm yummmmyyyyyyy  sooo spongyyyyyy.....
Thanks to Himanshu this time as his idea didnt turned out to be droop as they usually are ....

No comments:

Post a Comment