Tuesday, March 23

Nightmare…

This happened couple of days back. I went to bed that night about 10 p.m. I've been feeling pretty good about things lately; we had a very nice dinner, of-course prepared by me. heheheh… I saw my favorite TV show, Aanya was in a happy mood and had gone to sleep, so nothing really bothering me. Anyways I woke up at 5 a.m., and for the life of me I was really traumatized. I had a HORRIBLE dream, well probably best to call a nightmare!!! I just recognized My Husband, Aanya and myself in that awful dream, others I did not. I was in a place I know I've never been before. It was all surrounded by water. I guess it was some sea shore or port or harbor, because I could see some big drums, boats, ropes. Both my husband and me were running from some people, I don’t know why but we were running with Aanya in my hands.

Then we sailed a boat into that endless sea. It almost felt like it is all happening in real. I thought I was awakened. But Gosh It was a dream. When I opened my eyes all was normal both of them were lying beside me. Then I thanked Just God.

But still as the dream unfolded I was horrified! I usually don't experience these things often. I think I don’t dream or else, most mornings I wake up, and never remember dreaming at all. However, this one has stayed with me few days. I realize that it was just a bad dream, and will more than likely never come to pass such an awful thing in my life

No comments:

Post a Comment