Saturday, July 3

Its Raining !!!!!

Today is just another working day for me though its a weekend. I was working on my computer unware of wht was going outside, but I could hear sum thunders.As I am really busy with the result of Final semester to be distributed soon. I felt the darkness in my room so I looked outside.I jus ran outside.. Ohhhh it was raining soooo heavily. I drenced myself in a minute, as I went to car for pulling up the panes. i generaaly leave some space in the panes so that it doesnt becum hotter till the evening. .


This is such a beautiful and precious gift from the heaven. I love that fragrance of soil during rainy days.. isnt it mesmerizing, that aroma is some what rejuvinating. 
Rain is nothing less than a miracle. If u forget all sciences then u'll surely feel its menifesting and marvellous .. From whr this whole water is coming?? ahhh this the beauty to be felt..  All Trees laughing and giggling.  Birds taking a high fly, ready to be drenced, as if taking bath.. Million Souls Smiling happily...
This is  no less power of that powerful, perfectionist, designer, creator.. I wish I could jus meet him in my lifetime n say " God I love you"............
 Now I think I shud get back to work or else Ill get something gud on this weekend..

2 comments:

  1. U wrote u pulled the panes of car. later u wrote lets go to work, please correct I guess u mixed present condition with the incident and by mistake lets go to work again.

    Nice one

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaa.. I went downstairs to pull my car's panes up so that seat doestnt go wet.. It was really raining heavy.. n thn I came upstair thinking abt rain, beauty of nature, God and all the philosphy..Thn suddenly heard singh sir's bell which reminded me of all tht result stuff.. and decided to get bck to work...thts it!!!

    ReplyDelete